Instagram of the Day: My COVID Vaccine!

>> Wednesday, March 24, 2021

I posted this on Monday afternoon:



I recently became eligible as the current phase here in MN has vague language about those who work in "adult education," which could easily be interpreted as teaching college. I stopped by a vaccine location Monday morning and asked, and the Doc told me I was "very eligible," so I put my name on a list. A few hours later, he called to see if I could come in.

And then I posted this yesterday:



Last night I slept perfectly, and I even slept on the arm that got shot - it's no more sore than an average flu shot. Another step in the right direction!

3 comments:

Bikerpete 1:23 AM, March 25, 2021  

Congratz!
I guess, as I am in Germany, I will have to wait another 30 years to turn 80 and get my vaccine.

Bikerpete 5:44 AM, March 25, 2021  

LOL ... found that one today:
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=vaxhole

Steve Stenzel 11:47 AM, March 25, 2021  

Yep, I'm SUPER happy I qualified here! Good luck getting your shot Pete! One of the reasons I'm sharing all of this is to help curb any vaccine fear. Stay safe!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.