January Training in Review: One PR and Close to Another

>> Monday, February 15, 2021

January was a decent start to the year:



I had between 84 and 95 miles of running each month in the last 4 months of 2020, and I started 2021 with 89.9 running miles in January. (Yes, I would have ran an extra 0.1 miles if I had known at the time...)

January had the most strength minutes since last March (which was a monthly lifetime PR) with 37 hours and 30 minutes. That's just 10 minutes shy of my PR from last year. (And here's a bit about pull-ups in January.)

And my trainer time is a monthly lifetime PR with 12 hours and 14 minutes total. (2015 was the first year I kept track the way I do now, and it was bigger than any month since then. And before that, I thought I could have had a bigger month in 2010, but I checked that year month-by-month, and none came close.) Although all the riding in January was mainly quite easy with little effort, whereas in the past, trainer time was ALL effort.

Good start to 2021 - keep er' rollin'!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.