Semi-Wordless Wednesday: Some More Acupuncture

>> Wednesday, October 21, 2020

As I wrapped up our basement project (seen here) about 6-8 weeks ago, I lightly tweaked something in my back. I think it was from holding a gallon of paint with 1 hand for hours/day. A few chiro visits started to help, but it was lingering. So I added in 2 acupuncture visits at the end of last month:



I thought this was a funny sight when I got off the table: masked and topless after my treatment.

It helped a lot after the first visit, and about totally took care of it after the 2nd.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.