Friday Funny 1745: COVID-19 Funnies #7

>> Friday, April 10, 2020









AGREED! (I mean, it's nice to have your own space a times, but COME ON!)
















This has been a joke running around the college where I teach. We
JUST switched to Canvas (a "Blackboard-like" home for your class
online) 7 months ago, and their logo is SUSPICIOUSLY familiar.













































































More funnies on SportsAndLaughs.tumblr.com.

Oh, and on my photo blog, I just posted the best versions of "people copying classic paintings" while stuck home during quarantine. Check it out here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.