Week 6 of Coronavirus

>> Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Just some daily updates from last week:



Day 36: This happened in the morning:



That night, Henry and I biked to Fort Snelling and back (9 miles - his longest ride)! He got to use the “bike ramps” on the Hwy 5 stairs for the first time. ❤️🚴🏼‍🎉


He was POOPED on the way home. Trooper.

And my wife took Charlie on a hike while Henry and I were out:















Day 37: Charlie showed off some drawings in a class Zoom meeting:



And then my wife took the boys out for an evening adventure at Shadow Falls:















Day 38: time for a "bathtub ice cream cone:"





Day 39: The boys were THRILLED to see their Phy Ed teacher in Henry's class Zoom meeting:



And an Instagram post: It’s finally nice enough, so today I moved my 6 flats of veggies, herbs, and flowers to the porch. No more cold basement grow-light! I think I’ll have to do a little more transplanting into bigger containers before we can move fully outside. ❤️🌱 #UrbanGarden





Day 40: Henry lounged around and started playing more on the porch:



And then another Instagram post: Stalked a big turkey through a few neighbors’ yards (10’ from our yard)! Love the pic of Henry’s butt as he was hiding behind the trash to watch the turkey visible in the distance. 😂❤️





Day 41: I transplanted some peppers on Saturday afternoon:



And the boys and I went on another river adventure that evening. #AlwaysFindingWaterfalls













Day 42: Sunday was our state park trip seen in my last post:


At Sakatah Lake - see more pics here.


A tasty grilled supper! A cheesy hot dog with lots-o-fixins' and chicken kebabs.



Just another normal week this week. I'm prepping class files now, and the boys are getting ready for more school work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.