Washing my Tiny Running Shorts

>> Saturday, June 15, 2019

I mentioned in one of my race reports last year that I take EXTRA care of my tiny yellow shorts when I wash them. Here they are coming out of the wash in one of my wife's "bra washers:"


It's a little fabric zipper bag with 2 "pockets" (one on either side). One side had my wife's bikini in it...


... and the other had my tiny yellow shorts.

Hopefully, this will extend the life of these shorts by decades! Here's to many more years of racing in the tiny yellow shorts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.