Time For New Shoes

>> Thursday, June 13, 2019

My left knee has been a bit achy in the last few weeks. I don't know if I can say this for sure, but I know a few times that it's started to hurt has coincided with having a lot of miles on my shoes. So on Monday morning, the boys and I stopped by "Run N' Fun" here in St. Paul. And I laced up with new shoes for my first post-race run on Tuesday:


Note my lacing technique: I was told to do this over a year ago to help
relieve pressure on the bone spurs on the top of my left foot.

My old shoes are officially retired with over 500 miles on them, and that makes their speedy track performance this past weekend their final use. Not a bad way to go out. Thanks Zoom Structure 21s! I'm hoping your sibling Zoom Structure 22s hold up just as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.