Stroller Anniversary

>> Thursday, August 02, 2018

With all this talk of doing a 15K this weekend with the double stroller, it was appropriate that one of my Facebook memories last week was my FIRST run with Henry 7 years ago:



And earlier this week, I made sure we could fit the double stroller on the hitch-mount cargo carrier:


Totally legal.

The back seats don't slide forward in my new Equinox, so the stroller won't quite fit in the back. (The seats pivot in a way that lets them lay flatter when folded down, but they don't slide forward or back in this one like in my last one.) This should get us to the race this weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown 8:03 AM, August 02, 2018  

What stroller do you use?

Steve Stenzel 9:45 AM, August 02, 2018  

Ironman BOB single jogger, and Thule Chariot 2 double jogger.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.