Family Fun in Alexandria

>> Sunday, August 07, 2016

Last weekend, we got back from a week up at Lake Mary near Alexandria, MN. (I shared a 6 super cute photos in this post from last weekend.) Here are a few more photos of my family and I during that week:


Charlie fishing.


Selfie with Henry on a boat ride.


Selfie with Charlie.


My boys.


He had to take an important call before going out on the water.


My Dad swapping grandkids during jet ski rides.


My Mom and Dad with Charlie.


Henry and I tubing.


Bedtime stories.


We got the boys down, I went to fish off the back of the boat, and Pharmie
came out to drink wine and read. (That's our cabin all lit up in the background.)


My nephew's catch! (This is when Henry caught his keeper seen in this post.)


My bro-in-law Dave with out net-full of sunnies.


My Dad and Henry.


CHARLIE'S FIRST TUBE RIDE! He was really excited!


You really can't see his face well in this cell phone shot, but he LOVED it!


Mealtime.


Charlie LOVES my Dad.


Pharmie skiing.


Pharmie and Dave skiing.




Dave and I asked for a WILD ride from my Dad. Here we are barely holding on.


Things got rowdy.


After we weren't "bucked" off, we decided to stand up
to try to ride. It only lasted 0.27 seconds.


My Grandma told us to use up the gas because it had been in the boat
for a long time. So we used it up by running it out of gas in the
middle of the lake. Oops. I started rowing back to shore...


... but then a pontoon towed us back to our cabin. Thanks friendly strangers!

Again, here were a few other cute photos from vacation that I posted last weekend.

1 comments:

Shinianen 10:54 AM, August 09, 2016  

Lol! The rowdy tube photo.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.