Friday Funny 1058: Sexy-Time with a Hairdryer

>> Friday, February 26, 2016

This happened 2 weeks ago, and I forgot to share it. My boys were at my in-laws for a few days around Valentines Day because I had to frame up some work for an upcoming exhibition. While the boys were gone, it was my youngest sister-in-law's birthday. I told this to her fiancé:



Then the next day, I posted this to Facebook. LOOK AT MY MOTHER-IN-LAW'S COMMENT!!!



Awesome.

Check out more funny stuff on steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com.

2 comments:

Patty 2:56 PM, February 26, 2016  

Sounds as if you get as well as you give :)

Steve Stenzel 5:07 PM, February 26, 2016  

That's the way it should be, right Patty! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.