Friday Funny 573: Random Funny Stuff

>> Friday, August 23, 2013

Here are some of my favorite posts from the last few weeks from my tumblr page:

Athletic-related funny things:

• A great sign for cheering at a race.

• [GIF] Olympic swimmer Missy Franklin is a BOSS.

• EVERY MAN who goes for a swim in a lake. One of the truest things I've seen in a long time.

• Awesome (blunt) cross country t-shirt.

• If you're swimming next to me...

• [GIF] Bike fail. WTF?

• Gatorade: I admit it.

• [VIDEO] Helpful tips on how to pee in a pool.

• [GIF] Basketball fail.

• This little girl has an awesome shirt.

Non-athletic funny things:

• Pharmaceutical commercials suck.

• How to tell a lot about a women.

• [GIF] Do what this guy says, and then smile.

• The difference between your opinion and pizza.

• Grammer.

• The best of the "Overly Manly Man" meme.

• Kids these days.

• [GIF] The truth about diamonds.

• [GIF] Poop humor.

• [GIF] I've only mentioned it about 497 times: I love infomercials.

• How men shower. Right guys?

• [GIF] Poor kid.

• Some sex humor.

• [GIF] I love The Three Amigos.

• Sing the Barney song.

• What does an orgasm feel like?

• [VIDEO] Porn sex vs real sex explained with food.

• [GIF] A handful of "fail" gifs.

Remember, check out steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com often for funny stuff. I have some good news coming tomorrow - check back! Happy weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2026 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.