Friday Funny 553: Isn't It Ironic

>> Friday, July 19, 2013

It never really struck me that Alanis Morissette's song "Ironic" really doesn't have many ironic things in it. In fact, there's really NOTHING ironic in that song. As someone else put it, "the song should have been called 'Murphy's Law.'"

So this women decided to fix the song for Alanis (while spoofing her video):


Direct Link: http://youtu.be/32LCwZFoKio

Wait... wait.... maybe Alanis' song was ironic because NOTHING in it was ironic. Oh God. She's so deep.


BONUS: After analyzing this mid-90s pop song, I don't feel that manly. I should maybe take some of this advice on how to be manly:


Direct Link: http://youtu.be/yeUDEflOWfE

That's how I drink beer. If you know me, you know that's true. #NailedIt

Head to my tumblr for more funnies: steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com

3 comments:

Jumper 2.0 4:40 PM, July 20, 2013  

Oh my gosh! The "Alanis Morissette" song is awesome. Ever since the real song came out, I've always "answered" her by replying "No" when she sings "Isn't it Ironic, Don't ya think?" On a completely related note, I sometimes really annoy my wife!

SteveQ 11:41 AM, July 22, 2013  

The Ironic thing always bothered me and it's mildly intersting that someone fixed it... until well into the song and the line "at couple's therapy" Laughed out loud, quite literally... but that's a different subject, LOL :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.