Henry's First Family Vacation

>> Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Last week, I posted about my bike ride in Alexandria while on a family vacation. And then I posted a few photos of Henry, Pharmie, and I working out on vacation. Now I have a few more photos of my workouts while on vacation playing with my family.

Get ready for a whole lot of family cuteness....


My nephew Ian getting ready to jump!


Good jump!


Getting a ride out to the "tippy raft."


Out on the tippy raft.


With bro-in-law Dave and my niece and nephew.


All of us with my Mom too!


Ian jumping in! (The water was way above my head there,
so I was treading water to stay up.)


Giving Bree a ride back to the "mainland."


Dave and I horsing around on the slide.


Ian and Bree with a TON of sunfish and crappies!


Ian with our little Henry.


Henry's first time in a hammock.


Family photo!!


My folks and their family.


My parents and their 3 grandkids.


Happy Henry in our cabin!


Rockin' the mohawk!


Dave making a STAPLE meal of our family vacation:
cheese and beef-sticks wrapped in crescent rolls!!! SO GOOD!!


Henry liked being rocked in the hammock.


Ian, Henry, and I hanging out.


The lifejacket said "0-30 lbs," but it still seemed too big...


Ready for a boat ride! (We need to get Henry a pair of Ryders shades too...)


Henry's first boat ride! He's only crabby because we stopped.
He liked the wind through his hair!


Ian took this photo of my family!


Mohawk by the beach.


In his new trunks from his Great Aunt Marsha,
and on the towel from Pharmie's teammate Rob!

Always a fun time on family vacation!

Again, if you missed my posts about some vacation workouts, CLICK HERE to read about my 28 mile bike ride and Pharmie's 19 mile rollerblade, and CLICK HERE to read about my first run with Henry!

7 comments:

Carolina John 8:17 AM, August 03, 2011  

I tell you what Steve, you can't go wrong putting up baby pics here. That little guy is so cute and animated! Wowsers.

teacherwoman 10:57 AM, August 03, 2011  

Great photos, Steve! Looks like a great time. You have a handsome little guy there and great looking family!

Lisa,  11:18 AM, August 03, 2011  

Super cute, what a wonderful family! You are blessed my friend.

Amytrigirl (aka Amybee) 5:45 PM, August 03, 2011  

Great pics of the family vacation Steve. Henry sure is a cutie!

Chris and Amy 3:01 AM, August 04, 2011  

The first family picture and the one Ian took are fantastic! What a great family vacation!

kristen 1:12 PM, August 04, 2011  

You sure made a cute kid! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.