TT Photos

>> Saturday, August 07, 2010

Apparently, there have been some people (maybe the same person) taking photos at some of the Tuesday Night Time Trials that Matt, Pharmie, and I have done. I looked through a few of the albums, and I found photos of us at work.

Here are 3 from the second TT of the year. Matt and I were out there working hard.


Awkward glance to the photographer


Matt heading back in


Matt heading out

Then I found photos from the next one we did together, which was Pharmie’s first ever TT. The best thing is Matt’s consistency. Look at that LAST photo of Matt from the end of May. Compare that with this NEXT photo of Matt from a few weeks later:



The dude’s consistent!

Here are a few more from that TNT:


Just after I was passed


Glasses and the helmet visor are a nice look together, right? ;)


Heading back towards the finish.
(This is before my bike fit. I look so stretched out!)


Pharmie heading back to the finish of her first TT!

Back with some BIG news on Monday!! No, there’s no Ironman in my future. No, there’s no marathon either. Still, this is big news for me... Check back Monday!

1 comments:

Greenking17 "TRI-harder" 7:28 AM, August 08, 2010  

Good stuff! Looking ofrward to the big news.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.