>> Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Road ID has already been gracious enough to give 6 Road IDs to the top 3 men and women in the "Gnarliest Injury Photo Contest." But they also gave me a 7th Road ID to giveaway to anyone! And I mean ANYONE! They'll ship anywhere in the world!!
If you don't know what a Road ID is, you need to learn. It's a great thing to have, and it's a GREAT gift for that "sporty" loved-one. Here's what some different models look like:
The NEW Wrist ID Elite
The Wrist ID
The Ankle ID
And, really, it's a great gift that says "I love you and I want you to be safe." I got a Wrist ID for Pharmie (in pink) last year. And she loves it! (But she needs to FIND it now; for the past few months it's been lost somewhere in a drawer full of sports bras and running shorts... oops.)
How to Enter to Win a Road ID:
This quick giveaway is like other giveaways I’ve done in the past. You can comment for 1 entry, you can follow Road ID on Twitter for an entry, and/or become a fan of Road ID on Facebook for another entry.
Follow these steps:
1. Comment on this post. Easy. (In your comment, make sure to note which of the following things you did.) If you’re not a blogger, give me a little info so you’ll know if you get selected as a winner (like saying “Hi, I’m Steve S from St. Paul”).
2. Follow Road ID on Twitter to earn another entry! (If you'd like to.) Send this tweet (copy and paste) to make it known:I just entered the @RoadID giveaway on @SteveinaSpeedo’s blog - http://iwannagetphysical.blogspot.com/
3. Become a fan of Road ID on Facebook to earn another entry! (If you'd like to.) Follow this link and click on “Become a Fan.”
4. If you want an unprecedented 4th entry, you can also follow me on Twitter and / or become a member of the “Steve in a Speedo” fan page on Facebook!
You can do any of the previous for any number of entries.
So, for example, your comment might look like this: “This is Steve S from St. Paul. I followed Road ID on Twitter, became a fan of Road ID on FB, and I’m already a fan of “Steve in a Speedo” on FB. So put me down for 4 entries! Thanks!”
Or this: “I don’t do all that fancy Facespace or Tweeter, but I’m commenting, so put me down for 1 entry. Thanks!”
Or anything in between.
• If you’re already a follower of Road ID or SteveinaSpeedo on Twitter, or already a fan of Road ID or Steve in a Speedo on Facebook, that STILL COUNTS as extra entries. (You don’t need to be a NEW follower or fan.) So make sure to note that in your comment.
• Road ID will ship anywhere to anyone, so this giveaway is open to everyone on Earth. (I usually have to say “Sorry Canada” for when a prize can’t be shipped there, but I guess this time I’m saying “Sorry Mars.”)
• You can comment now through Friday at noon (central time). So you don’t have long! Enter now!!
• The winner will be announced sometime on Saturday afternoon. Check back Saturday night or Sunday to see if it’s you!
THANKS Road ID for making such a good product and for being so generous!
And if you haven’t voted for your favorite “Gnarliest Injury Photo,” click here to see the contestants and vote for the gnarliest!