>> Sunday, February 07, 2010
Well, it’s been a fun week of writing about different “things” I’ve used. It’s been great to hear what all of you have had to say about everything too! Here’s a list of all of my mini-reviews, along with links to the original posts:
• Compression Tights: C+ for racing, A- for recovery.
• Aquaphor: A for healing, B+ for prevention.
• “Healing Creams:” C+ for Arnica Gel, C+ for Topricin, B+ for Topricin after my Grandpa’s endorsement.
• Foam Roller: A+.
• ART: A.
• Online Workout Logs: F+ for Wellsphere, D for Daily Mile, B- for Training Peaks, B+ for Buckeye Outdoors, A for Beginner Triathlete.
• Total Immersion Swim Method: A for beginner swimmers, B- for intermediate swimmers.
• Enell Sports Bra: A+ for performance, A for comfort, C+ for appearance.
• Old School Running Shorts: A.
• YakTrax Pro: B- for running on ice, B+ for running on uneven snow-packed sidewalks, A for running on even packed snow.
• Roctane: A- / B+.
Check back tomorrow for some details on a BIG giveaway! It’s a fun contest for anyone and everyone, and the prizes total OVER $700!! (And seriously, this contest is going to be a blast!! I can’t wait!) See you tomorrow!