>> Monday, January 02, 2012
NOTE: I'm letting my 6.5 month old write about HIS 2011 yearly totals. This should be interesting...
Well, Dad is giving me control on his blog for 1 day. Finally. Jerk-face.
So here are my yearly stats:
- Born: June 12th, 2011
- Swim: 0.0 yards
- Bike: 0.0 miles
- Run: 159.67 miles with Dad, at least 40 with Mom (she's not as anal about tracking miles), for easily over 200 running miles on the year. Maybe more like 250.
- Walk: 38 hours and 57 minutes with Dad, and probably more than that with non-walk-logging Momma.
- Most miles in a single day: Thurs, August 11th: 18 miles. Ran nearly 10 miles with Dad in the morning, and then covered another 8+ with Momma between 2 short runs.
- Longest runs with Daddy: TWO runs of half-marathon length or longer: 13.11 miles on Oct 30th (1:33:59), and 14.3 miles on Dec 18th (1:40:51).
During the 13.11 mile run.
During the 14.3 mile run.
Photos WHILE running? Great. Super-safe, Dad. Sheesh.
All of us before Daddy started.
Heading to the finish with some road-rash on his leg. Again I say: noob.
Man, I was skinny! Momma's put some good meat on my bones since then.
Giving Momma a pre-race pep-talk.
Hey, she pushed ME out... this race was going to be a breeze!
Momma on the run!
Post-race. Cut me some slack - cheering is damn hard work.
It's true! Momma ran it easy the year before because they knew I COULD be more than
just a twinkle in Daddy's eye - they found out I existed the day after the race!
Dad running to a 1:01:20 10 Mile finish. What, no sub-60 this year Dad? Slacker.
Super embarrassing photo of Dad and me. Weirdo.
Momma finishing her 12th straight TC Marathon!
Resting with Momma post-race. Again, this cheering stuff is hard work.
- We FINALLY got a little snow here in St. Paul, MN, so I might have to be cutting back my runs with Dad. Between the colder temps and then snow-packed trails, I don't know if we'll be able to run as much. I don't know how I feel about that...
- My "0.0 yards swimming" total from last year is about to be smashed this week. I heard Momma and Dad planning a trip (or TWO) to the Y with me to hit the pool! I'll be busting out 100s faster than Dad by March. Suck my wake, Daddy-o. Oh, and I'm sure Dad will post super embarrassing photos of me in my swim diaper, so check back for THAT.
- I brought in 2012 with a shitty BANG at our house yesterday morning. Check this out:
Momma was scared. She yelled at Dad to get me in the shower!
Dad and I hosing off - my first shower!
Oh, and word on the street is that Dad is getting ready to start a "Henry and Cats" album on Facebook shortly. What an ass hat. How is he married? Alright, time to turn control of this crap-tastic blog back to Dad. Here's to a great 2012!
Thanks Henry. Jeez, you're sassy. Back with MY 2011 totals shortly!