A Minnesotan in the Olympic Marathon!!

>> Saturday, February 03, 2024

Today was the US Marathon trials.



Charlie and I were cheering on local Dakotah Lindwurm in the women's race. Here's a shot of her on our TV:




AND SHE TOOK 3rd AND MADE IT TO THE OLYMPICS!!








LOVE this pic!











OK... not to be "that guy," but I caught up to and beat Dakotah in last summer's Raspberry Run 1 Mile:

And here are a few photos from this post of race photos when I had JUST gotten past Dakotah:


Just getting past Dakotah.


About to finish!

I beat an Olympian last year! :)

Good luck in Paris Dakotah!!! We'll all be cheering you on here in MN!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.