January Run in Late March

>> Saturday, April 01, 2023

We're still waiting on spring here in Minnesota. We just got some more snow overnight, and it's been chilly. I went for a run Wednesday morning when it was 15 degrees, and my red legs afterwards looked more like they do in January after a cold run:


Stretched post-run, when Henry noticed my red legs.



Generally, around 20 degrees is where I make my cut-off from shorts to pants, but I refused to do that in the last few days of March.

I passed 2 guys along River Road and I heard one say to the other "Damn... SHORTS weather??!?!?"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯     ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.