March 2023 in Review

>> Saturday, April 08, 2023

March was a surprising (-ly good) month:



My NUMBERS aren't necessarily ALL THAT great:

• SWIM: 9,500 yards
• BIKE: 6.31 miles (riding with my boys)
• TRAINER TIME: 13 hrs and 20 mins
• RUN: 92.21 miles
• STRENGTH TIME: 45 hrs and 24 mins


My swim distance is average, my bike distance is just a short jaunt with my boys, my running distance is on the low-average side, my trainer time is on the high-average side, but my strength time might be a monthly PR!

What was surprising about last month is that I didn't have any races planned when March started, but then I ended up running TWO 5Ks. First, I did the 5000 meters at the USATF MN Indoor Championship (and here's some final race info). And then second, I did the Hot Dash 5K as the first race in our 2023 USATF team circuit 2 weeks after the 5000 meters (and here's more about my AG place and here are lots of photos). Because I had 2 races in there, I ended up having some shorter running miles for the month as I swapped out a long run for the 5000 meters, and then I did shorter long run after the Hot Dash 5K (which would have added 10 miles to my monthly total if I hadn't raced).

And then I ended the month with a random stair climbing challenge.

Overall, a fun month!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.