Smashing Yearly Numbers

>> Saturday, December 17, 2022

On Thursday afternoon (2 days ago on Dec 15), I happened to be looking at the "blog" version of my training long, and I clicked on the "2022 totals" and then the "2021 totals" below that. I posted earlier this month that I hit a PR for my yearly running miles on December 2nd, but I saw on Thursday that I was past ALL of my 2021 numbers already:



So far, 2022 has a BIT more swimming yards, which is still nothing amazing. Speaking of "nothing amazing," my bike miles are not amazing, but still 80 miles farther than last year. My running total is up to 1,069 miles. Nice. My strength time is 23 hours higher, and my trainer time is 6 hours higher than last year already. And I mountain biked more with my boys this year compared to last year.

BETTER THAN LAST YEAR IN ALL 6 NUMBERS ALREADY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.