My Wife's Cold Run Home

>> Thursday, December 22, 2022

It's not uncommon for me to give my wife a ride to work in the morning so that she can get in her workout by running home. When she did that 2 days ago, it had just started snowing and the temps had dropped. If you haven't heard, it's currently snowy and cold here:


Wind chill at its worst gusts, but still...

I met her at the door when she got home just in case she looked epically frozen. She asked "do I have frosty lashes?" But she really didn't. Unfortunately, she looked pretty normal except for some frosty build-up around her mouth:



I shoveled a few inches of snow last night, and it already looked like I had done nothing by the time I went to bed (meaning it had all filled back in), so I'm off to shovel more this morning and snowblow off the driveway. Stay safe out there everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.