Making Root Beer At School

>> Saturday, May 29, 2021

Yesterday I helped out at my boys' school for their "Pioneer Day." Here's a pic of Henry (from the school's Facebook page) doing some reading when they were pretending to be in a 1-room schoolhouse:



I helped (with a few other parents) make a big batch of root beer for a few grades. Here's a photo of Henry looking amazed as the dry ice bubbles and steams off the trash can full of root beer we're making:



Check out much more about the full process on my root beer blog. I learned a lot!

Back Monday with some photos from last weekend's duathlon, and then shortly after with ANOTHER RACE REPORT because I'm racing a 5K on Monday morning!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.