Random Updates

>> Monday, November 04, 2019

I didn't have much time over the weekend, so I didn't have time to write up a big post. I have some notes to share on my last podiatrist appointment, an upcoming MRI, and my last 2 PT appointments (as I finished with her and before I start with a new PT later this week).

But in the meantime, you can check out my photo blog. Yesterday, I posted some Holga photos from our big state parks trip 2.5 weeks ago (more on the state parks adventure in this post from 2 weeks ago). Also, here's a post with photos from an exhibition that I had a piece in last month in New York City. The photo was of my ass, but you can't quite see it in it's full glory. Thankfully. But you're see some other guy's cock. You're welcome. So swing by my photo blog for some stuff like that.

In my other blog, I'm still drinking root beer. Over the weekend, I found some soda flavored lip balm that I kinda really wanted to try. Maybe later.

And my fellas are doing well. Here's 2 pics from Halloween:


Two skeletons. Charlie had a different outfit, and Henry
had a different idea, but they both came back to this.


On the front steps ready to go trick-or-treating.

And here are their school pictures! Henry's in 3rd grade and Charlie's a Kindergartener:





I gave them haircuts shortly after their school photos. I think I should have given them cuts before. Oh well.

Back with more tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.