April in Review

>> Saturday, May 04, 2019

Here's my training from last month:



TOTALS:
• SWIM: 16,000 yards.
• BIKE: 49.14 miles. (All in 1 week.)
• TRAINER: 3 hours 50 minutes. (Crappiest number here.)
• RUN: 99.40 miles. (Best number here.)
• STRENGTH: 22 hours 54 minutes.

April started with Goldy's Run 10 Mile on the 7th. The next week was lighter (skipping a bike and a swim in the name of recovery). But the other 4 weeks (looking at the rest of this current week which is technically May) had 22.8 to 24.3 miles of constant running each.

On that note, my running streak of holding onto my 20 miles/week average since the first full week in September of 2018 is going strong! I've logged 727.44 miles over these last 35 weeks, which averages 20.78 miles / week. That's EASILY the longest stretch of solid weeks I've ever had. I'm on track to break my largest running year of 2012 by a little bit, but that year had much more sporadic milage: a week of 40 miles, and then a week of 7 miles.

Swimming is still just consistent. Nothing fancy. April was my biggest month of 2019 so far, and it ranks 5th out of the last 16 months.

My biking, on the other hand, still sucks. I'm kinda OK with that. I'm just not feeling it, and I skipped 2 rides in a row around Goldy's Run, and my 2 trainer rides the week of the 15th were nothing special. (Both were Spinerval's workouts, but neither was that "long.")

I think I'm racing this next week! Back with that (and a good swim workout) shortly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.