A Non-Snowy Bike Memory

>> Thursday, February 28, 2019

Two years ago, I was setting Garmin records. OUTSIDE.



I left my first comment on this as well because you see I was noting how I rode the same segment TWO WEEKS PRIOR. Ugh. And here we are with 3 feet of snow on the ground. The snowiest February on record, and the 4th snowiest month on record. Two years ago, I logged 141 miles outside on my bike in February. I may not be outside on my tri bike until April this year.

But also, that explains why I was so good at the multisport races in 2017. I need to remember that and keep hitting the trainer hard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.