January in Review

>> Saturday, February 02, 2019

January looked pretty good. Swimming was OK, biking kinda sucked, but running was good:



• SWIM: 11,480 yards.
• BIKE: 8 hours 57 minutes on the trainer.
• RUN: 102.31 miles.

Henry was home with the shits on Monday the 14th, so I missed that swim. In Mexico, I got in my runs and even one swim, but the "trainer" rides were just short easy spins. (Oh, and I got in some good lifting in their outdoor gym during my boys' nap time.)

That running total was my biggest month in exactly 3 years! (In January of 2016, I ran 116 miles training for the Securian Run Half Marathon, which was one of my biggest months ever.) And each week in January, I had 20+ miles of running, which is continuing my streak of 20+ mile weeks starting at the start of September of last year - if my count is right, I've just had less than 20 miles 5x out of these last 23 weeks (and the last 7 straight have had 20+ miles).

I hope to be back with Mexico photos on Monday, and then Mexico workouts after that. Have a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.