Last Week's Training

>> Monday, June 04, 2018

On Saturday, I posted about my May training. Here's a quick post with last week's training numbers:



- MON was the Brian Kraft 5K.
- TUES was some unimpressive 500s in the pool.
- WED was a moderate ride.
- THURS was an easy run to make sure my legs still worked post 5K.
- FRI was some 50s in the pool. (Details of the workout in this post.) I did 30x50, and 6 of the 50s (every 5th 50) were "all out." I did those fast efforts in 35, 36, 36, 36, 37, and 36 seconds. It felt good to have some higher intensity in the pool.
- SAT was a long run.
- SUN I had to take Henry to a birthday party at the MN Zoo, so I took my bike and rode 30 miles around the zoo. Lots of hills and LOTS of wind.

Back tomorrow with some fun race photos from the TC 1 Mile a few weeks back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.