Semi-Wordless Wednesday: a Ride with a View

>> Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Yesterday, my wife didn't have to work. She and Charlie slept in a bit, I walked Henry to school, we met with Charlie's speech teacher before his preschool, and we dropped him off at preschool.

WE WERE CHILDLESS!

So we grabbed our bikes:


Selfie on River Road in Minneapolis.


The beautiful sights on my ride (that I mentioned in the title of this post). God is good.

We rode a bit together, and then I took off a bit faster. We got back home within a minute of each other, and she'd done 22+ miles, and I'd gone 33 miles. NICE RIDE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.