>> Monday, July 07, 2014
I got my bad medial ankle sprain on April 10th, so the rest of April only had 1 short swim. May was "getting back to it" on the bike and in the pool. And finally at the very end of June, I started to do a few short runs. So my totals aren't that great (except for the last 2 months in the pool).
APRIL - JUNE 2014:
- Swim: 33,330 yards (not much in April after sprain)
- Bike: 274.60 miles (not much in April)
- Run: 37.56 miles (almost all in April before sprain)
- Strength: 60 hours and 13 minutes
- Races: 5 (and all were in June!)
• Tues Night Time Trial, 13 mile ride: 54 out of 81 overall
• Trinona Time Trial, 3.5 mile UPHILL ride: 15 out of 60 overall (and more importantly, I beat Dave)
• Trinona Sprint Triathlon: 1st place relay
• North Mankato Triathlon: 2nd place relay
• Waconia Triathlon: 1st place relay
Let's see if I can get this ankle healthy and train and race some more shortly! Back with some race photos soon.