Quarterly Report: Miles Logged April Through June

>> Monday, July 07, 2014

I got my bad medial ankle sprain on April 10th, so the rest of April only had 1 short swim. May was "getting back to it" on the bike and in the pool. And finally at the very end of June, I started to do a few short runs. So my totals aren't that great (except for the last 2 months in the pool).

APRIL - JUNE 2014:
- Swim: 33,330 yards (not much in April after sprain)
- Bike: 274.60 miles (not much in April)
- Run: 37.56 miles (almost all in April before sprain)
- Strength: 60 hours and 13 minutes

- Races: 5 (and all were in June!)
      Tues Night Time Trial, 13 mile ride: 54 out of 81 overall
      Trinona Time Trial, 3.5 mile UPHILL ride: 15 out of 60 overall (and more importantly, I beat Dave)
      Trinona Sprint Triathlon: 1st place relay
      North Mankato Triathlon: 2nd place relay
      Waconia Triathlon: 1st place relay

Let's see if I can get this ankle healthy and train and race some more shortly! Back with some race photos soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.