Friday Funny 763: Porn Based on the Sex Life of Married Couples

>> Friday, July 25, 2014




Finally, as I do every 2 weeks or so, here are some funny posts from my tumblr page:

Athletic-related funny things:

• Thor de France.

• Rules for the pool.

• [GIF] Me on the treadmill when I'm half asleep.

• Muscles are for men.

• [GIF] Baby leads a yoga class.

• [GIF] This guy can do burpees better than you.

• Oldest runner to go sub-4:20.

• My thoughts when doing intervals.

• [GIF] Why track stars should be cops.

• [GIF] Oww. Make sure to pay attention when running.

• That's not really the point of the treadmill.

• [GIF] Bad dog.

• Bike pizza cutter. Awesome.

• [GIFs] How to pick up a girl at the gym.

Non-athletic funny things:

• My opinion of mushrooms.

• How to load the dishwasher.

• Cookie Monster is fat. But it's all cool.

• The world's worst cake for a baby shower.

• What is the meaning of life?

• A great quote by T.I.

• My life as a man.

• My toes.

• Laughter is the best medicine unless...

• If you take care of things, they last.

• Women (and the Spice Girls).

• Every man ever.

• Michelangelo was a jerk.

• Regular vs decaf.

• Nerdy puns.

• I'm not Team Jacob or Team Edward.

• A wise, wise man indeed.

• [GIF] Most awkward high-five ever.

• Have you ever wanted to say this to your kids?

• This guy knows what's up.

• Decisions were made.

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!!

p.s. We're RACING this weekend! I'll post a few pre-race thoughts tomorrow. Then check back next week for a race report. I'm doing a sprint tri, and my wife's doing a "1/3 Iron." Wish us luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2026 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.