Friday Funny 716: Best (Fake) Booze Ad (and Funny Links)

>> Friday, May 02, 2014

This "ad" is the best.


Direct Link: http://youtu.be/q7s16ewP1RU


Finally, as I do every 2 weeks or so, here are some funny posts from my tumblr page:

Athletic-related funny things:

• Runners vs Joggers.

• [GIF] Refueling on the bike.

• [GIF] An awesome workout that I'm going to do tonight.

• Marvel's guide to making a superhero movie. (AKA Buff Guys Named Chris.)

• When I run.

• First time doing yoga.

• Running in the rain.

• Both are pretty sexy to me.

• Bike here? No problem.

• Running / sex.

• Having a snack.

• Sitting vs standing. This is so right.

Non-athletic funny things:

• Women.

• Before Facebook.

• How rich people are born.

• Talking on the phone with someone who has kids. THIS IS SO TRUE.

• Hippies.

• A good point about life.

• [GIF] I love this TV show.

• How the Jagermeister logo was designed.

• The subtle difference in how men and women deal with breakups.

• [VIDEO] The best of "Infomercial Fails."

• My kinda salad.

• Crime cleanup kit.

• Me and the internet.

• The BEST advice from fast food restaurants.

• [GIFs] Some good prank GIFs.

• The BEST recipe for a BLT.

• Who else does this for breakfast.

• Someone at Target is nerdy.

• Why I swear so much.

• Nice wine glass.

• [GIFs] The actors in infomercials are amazing. Or something.

• Hemingway.

• Where do babies come from.

• These were the days.

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2026 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.