Friday Funny 649: Honest Christmas Card and Funny Links

>> Friday, January 03, 2014




Finally, here are some funny posts from the last 2 weeks from my tumblr page:

Athletic-related funny things:

• Gym owners on Jan 1st.

• Thunder thighs.

• This goes for life and training alike.

• Parks and Rec.

• Why I workout.

• Training vs competing.

• [GIF] One of the strangest / coolest biking GIFs ever.

• Running.

• I think we ALL feel like this about running now and then.

• I love this about training.

• Some "hard bodies of the day" with nice abs.

Non-athletic funny things:

• Who else has this goal for 2014?

• Why the dinosaurs died.

• Tina from "Bob's Burgers" says the best things.

• [GIF] One of the grossest things you can do with a condom.

• [GIF] Possibly the only intelligent thing Kanye has ever said.

• More Kim and Kanye humor.

• Cats are assholes.

• Celery vs pizza.

• So true.

• This happens to me ALL THE TIME.

• Dad has a point.

• A Christmas auto-corret fail.

• [GIF] Me, flirting.

• A porta-potty haiku. So true.

• What I got for Christmas.

• How to tell if someone has never done drugs.

• What really happened to the Grinch.

• [VIDEO] If you've ever spent a few nights in your childhood room with a significant other, you will LOVE this.

• What's fine and what's not.

• [GIF] Gross / awesome.

• Barf.

• Trying to give this up for the new year...

• You know, there are times I've thought a handle would be nice.

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy (cold) weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2026 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.