>> Friday, January 24, 2014
This is pretty interesting. It puts over 100 years of Olympic sprinters in perspective:
Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXUFcUrs6p8
Athletic-related funny things:
• Clever running t-shirt.
• The Super Bowl.
• [GIF] He's got some end of race power.
• This goes for training, life, and lots more.
• Have you ever thought this after leaving the gym?
• [VIDEO] I kinda wish this was how they announced football.
• How to get abs.
• Marathon running...
• What distance runners HOPE for.
• Great swimming pool gag.
• [GIF] Me: so smooth.
• Homer Simpson on participating in sports.
• Sweet Lolo advertisement.
• Good advice.
• My running shoes.
• [GIF] Me at the gym.
• How I feel about water.
• And the final word on running.
Non-athletic funny things:
• Good tattoo idea.
• Great idea for a bumper sticker on a smart car.
• A different thought on technology nowadays.
• Such a romantic valentines card.
• Lawyers vs doctors: I never thought about it like this before.
• That's right.
• Beards are sexy.
• License plate fail.
• Has anyone else wanted to end a phone conversation this way?
• How I like my women.
• [GIF] Dads.
• A prank on Mom.
• A breast-feeding double standard.
• Coffee just runs right through me.
• When any man wants to "snuggle."
• Stop burger shaming.
• A church sign on gay marriage.
• When the alarm goes off.
• That's a pretty weird tattoo.
• Don't set the bar too low.
• A great way to play Jenga!
All that above is from about the last 10 days on my tumblr page, so click here and keep going back if you want to see more funnies not posted here. And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy (chilly) weekend!