Friday Funny 601: a "90s Runner Problem" and Funny Links

>> Friday, October 11, 2013





Sweet TC Marathon tattoo that a friend got!

Finally, here are some of the most popular posts from the last 2 weeks from my tumblr page:

Athletic-related funny things:

• Don't forget "leg day."

• [GIF] This is how I'd run hurdles.

• [GIFs] This "hard body of the day" can do amazing things. Whoa.

• Speaking of "hard bodies of the day," here are some women with nice abs.

• A "treadmill minute" sucks.

• "Real" runners.

• [GIF] Try THAT again...

• A warning about exercise.

• Rugby.

• I've ridden in some nasty conditions, but nothing like this.

• Basketball vs hockey vs soccer.

Non-athletic funny things:

• As a man, I'd be insulted if it weren't just so true.

• Booze.

• A batman pun.

• That's low. Funny, but low.

• This 6th grader has it all figured out. #Bacon

• Periods. I hear they suck.

• There's a dirty innuendo in here. You've been warned.

• EVERYONE should wake up to this.

• Favorite "F" words.

• Getting to the point about pooping.

• [GIF] How to open a beer with a frisbee.

• Nerdy X-Men comic.

• Homer Simpson on alcohol.

• Bert is a little kinky.

• The moral of Breaking Bad.

• A good halloween costume idea.

• Activia.

• The real reason most men want to have kids.

• The evilest thing ever.

Remember, check out steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com often for funny stuff.

Oh, and check back next week for a $150 shoe giveaway!! Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2026 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.