>> Monday, November 21, 2011
Skullcandy sent me 2 pairs of headphones to tryout / giveaway, and I thought I could give BOTH pairs away. They are both "sporty" and really meant to stay in place.
Note: I don't really run, race, or train with music. (Note previous posts regarding that topic HERE and HERE. Those posts and comments were an interesting discussion about pros and cons or training / racing with music.) But just because I don't run with music doesn't mean other people don't. So I thought I'd pass the goodies on to my readers!! In fact, the last time I used my (really old) iPod was about a year ago when I was listening to music while finishing remodeling a guest room before Henry came into our life.
Oooh! I said "Henry!" That means I get to pause and post 6 gratuitously adorable recent Henry photos:
Friday night bath!
Baby buns! (Yes, I'm usually topless at home.)
Pharmie and Henry post-bath
Pharmie and Henry getting bundled up for literally
"running errands" on a run together Saturday morning
5 month old Henry is practically bigger than his 2 year old cousin!
"Hat Time" with Daddy yesterday morning!
Here's what Skullcandy has for me to giveaway: it's 2 pairs of the 2011 FIX Earbuds:
Red on Black
Black on Black
- Hook Design for Secure Fit
- Rear Acoustic Port for Deep Bass
- In-Line Mic3
- Carry Case
- Passive Noise Isolation
- Mic + Control Switch + Volume
Skullcandy has 2 great warranties. First they have the Aggressive Listening Discount where they say "if your headphones broke because of a crazy crash on the mountain or a violent head-banging session, or any other reason that is not a product defect, we'll still hook you up with 50% off a replacement in our online store." Ha! And the second warranty is for if the product breaks for no good reason - they will send you a voucher to replace the defective product with a product of equal value.
Here are photos of the Black and Red FIX headphones in my kitchen:
TO ENTER TO WIN THE BLACK SKULLCANDY HEADPHONES:
JUST LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST!! Yep, that's it. Ba-da-bing: you're in the running to possibly win 1 set of the headphones. I'll randomly pick one comment to win.
TO ENTER TO WIN THE RED SKULLCANDY HEADPHONES:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND SEND OUT THE FOLLOWING TWEET. I'll randomly pick the winner for the red headphones from among the tweets that say this:
Hey @SteveinaSpeedo, enter me to win the sweet red @Skullcandy FIX headphones! - http://iwannagetphysical.blogspot.com/
Then check back early next week (Nov 28 or 29th) to see if I draw your name as 1 of the 2 the winners! Heck, it's possible to win both pairs if you comment and tweet and are super super super super super lucky.
- Just like in all of my giveaways, Skullcandy has only given me these headphones; they have not asked or told me to say anything else. All of these thoughts are my own.
- When you leave a comment, please "sign" your name if you don't have a blogger account, otherwise it will be hard to figure out who you are if you're one of the winners. For example, say something like "It's Steve S. from St. Paul. I want those headphones!"
- I'll assign all entries a number (for both the blog comments and the twitter entries) and then use random.org (or other random number generating scheme) to pick a winner at random.
- If I can't get a hold of the winner(s) in 3 days, I'll re-draw for a new winner(s). So make sure to CHECK BACK early next week!
I'll ship anywhere, so if you can read this, you can enter!
So comment now! Right here! And send a tweet if you want a chance to win another set! Do it before Sunday the 27th! Thanks everyone! And thanks Skullcandy!! Happy Monday!!
Oh, and one final thing for the locals: this past weekend was the "Minnesota Multisport Awards" ceremony. Here are the results with a listing of who won. Some of my "Kitten Mile" buddies cleaned house...