I’m Glad I Left My Socks On...

>> Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Well, yesterday I promised some debauchery in an effort to get your vote.

You’ve all met Matt before (AKA “Snacky Treat”). He’s my brother-in-law and a better cyclist than me. Therefore, we’ve teamed up for duathlons as “Team Happy Pants” 4 times over the past 2 years. Here we are at the Gear West Duathlon:





Well, I got some “Super Heros” boxers from my in-laws for Christmas, and Matt got some Batman tighty-whities from me. We figured we needed to pose around the Christmas tree to get some laughs out of the family. Here we go:


Yes, my mother-in-law wouldn’t let us take a photo until she put a dollar bill in our undies.


Dead sexy. Or... something...


Shut up. This is SOO not gay.

Oh, and on top of that, my other brother-in-law, Mike, got me something real nice for Christmas. He got me some “KY Warming Jelly” and 2 condoms that he broke with a pin. Mike wants to be an uncle.



Back with some actual training updates tomorrow. Don’t forget to vote for Steve in a Speedo as the Best Endurance Blog of the Year. Oh, and I’ll be at the Metrodome to run intervals tonight around 5 pm if anyone is interested in joining me.

25 comments:

Carolina John 6:31 AM, December 29, 2009  

that is so very wrong on so many levels. wow, hilarious good one steve.

you should not reproduce. the state of minnesota would implode upon itself with a few little speedo's running around.

of course i jest. kids are a blessing. but a hairless matt in those batman briefs is not.

Relentless Forward Commotion 6:57 AM, December 29, 2009  

That certainly explains the team name!! haha!

Georgia Snail 7:50 AM, December 29, 2009  

Um....my boss just walked over to my desk...I now have some "explaining" to do!

jtrimom 8:12 AM, December 29, 2009  

my kids LOVED the pics! hilarious! then they asked me to scroll down to see the blister pics.

Gabriel Losa 8:16 AM, December 29, 2009  

Ha ha ha... so funny!
Two votes for Steve In A Speedo from Argentina coming right up!
Interesting present from Mike! What did you say when you got it?

Happy New Year, Steve and Family!

Anonymous,  9:59 AM, December 29, 2009  

You left out the part about how you ASKED for KY Jelly for Christmas...

D 10:32 AM, December 29, 2009  

Alright, you got my vote (as did Bree cuz... well... she's Bree!). It wasn't even the mostly naked, sketchy, rather questionable mostly naked pics of you and your bro in-law. It was the gift of poked condoms & KY (though for the record: I don't condone procreation).

gene 11:30 AM, December 29, 2009  

MY EYES!!!!! where is the BLEACH when i need it!!!
your Christmas looks like TONS more fun than mine. thanks for showing that fun CAN be had at family gatherings.

Mike Russell 12:11 PM, December 29, 2009  

At least shave those legs before your next photo shoot Steve. Jeesh...

coachrich 1:14 PM, December 29, 2009  

Egads - it seems to be working. I'm not sure how, but you're actually gaining on FT. I think you're a couple of thong shots from overtaking him. But none of us want you to win THAT bad.

Bootchez 3:03 PM, December 29, 2009  

Ditto MissAlleyCat. Ditto.

I dunno which is worse, the constant feet photos (of which I'm an unabashed fan), or the last 2 pics of you and Matt.

O. My.

Eric 3:24 PM, December 29, 2009  

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

You look like Steve Eurkel with the high waistband.

Coach Liz 3:43 PM, December 29, 2009  

How come Matt got the sexy briefs and you got boxers which you pulled up Urkle style almost to your nipples??? What's with that??? Oh, and the socks add quite a bit to that sexy picture as well.

Stefanie 8:36 AM, December 30, 2009  

Yes Yes

This is the reason I read your blog!!!!


I also wanted to comment on how hairless Matt is. DAYUM!

jeanne 8:37 AM, December 30, 2009  

how come you're not in the speedo?? dude. truth in advertising.

Sixteen Chickens 7:36 AM, December 31, 2009  

In case no one has told you this... what you put on the internet stays on the internet.

Anonymous,  1:06 PM, January 01, 2010  

Great nipple shots. Imagine, if that's really still the CENSORED VERSION....

Great Christmas Special....

Love the argyle socks, too (if that's what they are)....

Anonymous,  12:12 PM, January 04, 2010  

I had an agape jaw reading that entire post. Oh my god. Amazing.

CBanks,  4:54 PM, January 25, 2011  

wow the one on the left is muscled up wouldnt wanna mess with him in a dark alley lol.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.