>> Friday, November 14, 2008
Ten days ago, the political ads went off the air. And I KNOW you’ve been missing them. But here in MN, there’s still a CLOSELY contested Senate race that will be raging for the next few months, so we have plenty of political coverage to go around.
So, to share the wealth, here are some Funny Political Images:
- You can get onto the track on the east side.
- Bring extra clothes; it’s easy to shed a layer and leave it on the infield.
- Bring a bottle of water if you drink like a camel (which I do).
- Because it's the weekend, you can probably park in the lot just south of the track (Lot H) even though your not supposed to, or you can park on the street very close to the track.
- I'll bring a camera, so don't be ugly.
If you haven’t voted for me yet, please go here and cast your vote for Steve in a Speedo! Thanks! I’ll be back tomorrow with photos from our big interval workout. Happy Friday!