Abuelos for All!

>> Monday, July 10, 2006

Saturday night in Madison, after everyone finished their ride, a few of us went out to eat. Here we all are after being stuffed with delicious Mexican food. Little Elizabeth won the award for being able to stuff herself with the most Mexican goodness. That woman can pack it away!


From left to right: TriSaraTops, Kris (Robby B’s wife), Robby B, Elizabeth, Iron Wil, and Sarah (she’s with me). I’m the big ugly one in the middle. What a great time!



On an athletic note, I did a nice swim this morning before work. I altered my stroke a little to reflect what Robby B was telling us while at the restaurant. (Note: Rob is an INSANELY talented swimmer. He did his 2.5 mile IM swim in 53 minutes! I hope to do my 0.9 mile swim in 40 minutes. It's just not fair! So stinkin slow!)

I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT IT’S 5 DAYS UNTIL MY TRIATHLON!! Holy Freakin Lord! (That “Freakin” is dedicated to TriSaraTops and Elizabeth)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.