Get in Gear Photos from TC in Motion

>> Saturday, June 10, 2023

Here are a couple of photos that TC in Motion posted after Get in Gear on their Facebook page:




I was still back in my car (very close by) at this point!


The start.


Teammate Mike in the orange shirt, white beard, and black hat.


The winners Danny and Heather post-race.


My boys are somewhere in there for the 5K start!






Two more teammates who made the album!

Related links:
- My "Get in Gear" 10K race report
- My boys' first 5K at GIG
- A few more post-race thoughts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.