Bush Concert with my Cutie

>> Thursday, February 09, 2023

My wife and I snuck out of the house on Monday night. She got me tickets to a Bush concert for Christmas! Only she forgot to tell me that she got us tickets until 2 nights before the show! That's a full 7 weeks after Christmas! That part is so funny to me! Here are a few pics:








Gavin came out into the audience to sing and was right next to us!




Gavin is right above my wife's head.



Here are a few video clips from the show (and if there's a copyright issue and the video doesn't play, you can find a few videos in this Instagram post):


We also bumped into a friend from high school on the way out of the show:



And then this happened the day after the concert:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.