A Ride to Remember a Friend

>> Monday, November 28, 2022

Friday was the 8 year anniversary of the passing of my college buddy Aaron. Our friend Jamey got the crew together for the annual memorial bike ride. We stopped at Alma for coffee and snapped a selfie with Spider-Man:


Alex, Tony, Spider-Man, Me, and Jamey.


Our bikes waiting outside.

I had to text my wife about our stop, because we had a nice date there about 4 years ago:


Caption from Nov 2018: "A fancy meal at Alma and then our first trip
to the orchestra last night. Always a good night when I’m with my cutie."


We rode a bit more and then headed for home. I ended up doing this loop on my mountain bike, which was just over 11 miles:



Miss you Aaron.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.