Three Swims in a Week!

>> Wednesday, September 14, 2022

DEC 29, 2021 - SEPT 6, 2022: 0 SWIMS

SEPT 7, 2022 - SEPT 13, 2022: 3 SWIMS

Yep, after not swimming since 2021, I swam 3 times over the last 7 days:


4,080 yards in 1 week after 0 yards over the previous 36 weeks.

First I swam a week ago to make sure I hadn't forgotten how.

Then I raced a triathlon this past weekend. Always a blast.

Finally, I hit the pool yesterday as my first workout post-triathlon:


Last one out of the Cooke 15 pool at the U.

I only had 34 minutes to swim before the pool closed, so I used all of that and did 1600 yards. (300 of that was kicking which is why it was slower.) The "guts" of the workout was just a simple 2x400 for a little effort - nothing fancy. Hopefully I can go on a longer or harder bike ride tomorrow and be all rested up post-race.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.