Week in Review: SOLID Durations

>> Thursday, July 16, 2020

Last week had a LOT of strength, 3 trainer rides (and a short ride with my boys outside), and a running milage PR since coming back from my injury:



Strength was partially up because I did a bit less the previous weekend because I was up north with my boys, so I hit the start of the week a bit harder than usual. (And those good numbers happened even though I hurt my back a bit on Tuesday.) I had a week that was a bit better in March (9:13), but this week of just over 9 hours was quite good!

The 3 trainer rides were nothing special, but it was just some time in the saddle. I think it's my 3rd biggest week on the trainer this year.

And my run distance was just a few tenths more than my previous best this year at 15.65 miles.

Just a solid week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.