June in Review

>> Monday, July 13, 2020

Here's what June looked like:



Worth noting:

- Well, yeah, still no swimming. My gym technically opened again, but I have no need to push myself back there right now.

- Only ONE real outdoor ride early in the month! (The 2nd ride [in the green] was 2.5 miles with the boys.) I have 3 reasons for that. One: it's super easy to hop down on the trainer when the boys are with me and my wife is at work. Two: it was hot in June and I wasn't interested in going out in much of that. And three: I'm just not feelin' the outdoor rides right now. I'm content to spin my legs on the trainer and put forth just a bit of effort.

- I still hit the trainer consistently. I didn't push it much, but I did hop on my bike 2x each week (3x the week of the 15th).

- The only day without any strength work was the 25th when I was camping with my boys.

- My running total is moving the right direction. I started running again in March, and my monthly totals from then on are 37 miles, 58 miles, 62 miles, and now 65 miles in June. I usually feel "good" about my running when I'm covering around 80+ miles/month, but this has been just a "get back to running" spring and summer (after my injury the end of last summer).

I guess I *could* say that I'll focus on getting out on more rides this month, but I kinda don't wanna say that. So I won't. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.