Semi-Wordless Wednesday: a Garmin Fail

>> Wednesday, May 27, 2020

My Garmin has been acting up since the 2017 Brian Kraft 5K, so I make sure to log any workout info before turning it off after each workout because WHO KNOWS what will happen. It has just randomly not uploaded lots of workouts. And lately, workouts just disappear.

Yesterday was the first time I got this pop-up when trying to download my recent workouts:



Three out of my last 4 runs are "invalid," and OH YES, THAT WORKOUT I DID IN THE MIDDLE OF WINTER WHEN I WAS 8 YEARS OLD WHICH WAS 12 YEARS BEFORE THIS WATCH EXISTED ALSO DISAPPEARED! So sad.

[sarcasm over]

But it still works for each workout, so I'm still using this bad boy until he totally dies!

1 comments:

Emily W 8:24 AM, May 27, 2020  

Oh my, that is crazy. I just got a new Garmin Forerunner 45 and it's so nice... Very lightweight and works perfectly :) If you only want for running and cycling, it's pretty sweet!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.