Just BARELY Fast Enough

>> Thursday, July 26, 2018

We recently got the "Summer 2018" issue of "RunMinnesota:"



They had the "TC 1 Mile" results posted in the back. I was JUST barely fast enough to make the last line in the 35-39 age group:


Lots of familiar names above me: Brian B, Nathan C, and James B right in front of me.

My official time was 5:02.7, but they posted the "USATF official" time which was my gun time of 5:04.6. Here was my race report if you missed it. And then I was happy to get back down below 5:00 two weeks ago at the Raspberry Run 1 Mile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.