Family Vacation

>> Saturday, July 30, 2016

We spent this last week with my family in a cabin near Alexandria, MN. Here are 6 Instagram posts of mine from the last few days that show a bit of our fun (with the Instagram captions underneath):


Bought my first ever fishing license just to sit in a boat
and hear this guy tell me how bored he was.



Charlie coming back on a jet ski ride with Grandpa and Grandma.


Just the 5 of us at "The Secret Life of Pets." #LotsOfPopcorn #Cousins


THE FIRST FISH I'VE CAUGHT IN 20 YEARS! #TinyPerch
#We'reEatingWellTonight #DinnerIsOnMe



My wife posted this with the caption "Sums up their relationship pretty well..."
I commented back: "I sigh a lot around him. Loudly."


Henry's biggest catch of the morning! He caught five sunfish total and had a blast!


And thus ends another year at the cabin. ❤️πŸŽ£πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ☀️πŸͺ⛵️
(That's our cabin in the background, and you can see Grandma Jean's legs in the sun.)

Check me out on Instagram for more of my cute family.

Back shortly with some training updates. Yep, I'm slowly building my running! (If you can call it that at this point...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.