Friday Funny 509: Three Weeks of Funnies!

>> Friday, April 19, 2013

Here are some of the best of the last 3 weeks from my tumblr page:

Non-athletic funny things:

• Spring in the Midwest.

• My wife does this.

• Good friends vs. best friends. It's true.

• Very appropriate Tiger Woods headline.v

• Old Nintendo ad with lots of mistakes.

• A new "trend" called Taco Bell porn. I hope this catches on.

• How I like my ladies.

• Friday: time to drink.

• [GIF] Why does this always happen?

• How much does grandma weigh?

• [GIF] Sharks suck.

• "Free Hugs."

• "Finding Nemo" will never be the same.

• Mitch Hedberg on photos.

• Beer: someone FINALLY said what we're all thinking.

• If you like Spongebob, check out all of these.

• Maybe the worst / best typo ever.

• Kanye, that's enough.

• [GIF] This is freaking me out a little. I've watched it too many times.

• Loophole!!


Athletic-related funny things:

• A political cartoonist's take on the Boston Marathon bombings.

• A "bike oops."

• How to train.

• Jogging.

• I've never taken a Zumba class, but this would be me if I did. Related to that: this.

• Joggers vs. Runners.

• I secretly love this.

• Why I exercise.

• Awesome weight lifting socks.

• GYM RULES!

• A great way to set your alarm for a run.

• Marathon training nutrition facts.

• Riding a bike.

• Me during an open-water swim.

• [GIF] Yoga kitty.

• Drinking and working out.

• Why triathletes are dumb.

• [GIF] The COOLEST way to steal a bike.

• This might be my post popular tumblr image: it's about squatting and has 4000 notes.

• And finally, some impressive "hard bodies of the day:" Some crossfit ladies on the rings, women doing pull-ups, Arnold back in the day, women with weights, and crossfit guys.

Remember, check out steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com often for funny stuff. Happy weekend!!

GIVEAWAY POSTED TOMORROW!!!! Check back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2026 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.