>> Tuesday, November 27, 2012
The awesome people at GU, Road ID, Injinji, and Hydrapak have some sweet goodies to give to my readers! Because it's the end of November, I'm calling it a "Stocking Stuffer Giveaway!"
The good folks at Road ID offered up 5 "Supernova Fireflies" to help with nighttime visibility while running, biking, cross-country skiing, etc.
Before a 13 miler a few months ago.
Click here for my Injinji review from last month.
I've used the Gel-Bot: it's harder to use QUICKLY during short races,
but good for longer training / racing.
So that's a total of 5 Supernova Fireflies, 5 boxes of Peppermint Stick GU, 5 pairs of Injinjis, and 2 Gel-Bot bottles. That's (roughly) $192.88 of sweet stuff to stuff into your stocking!
There will be THREE WINNERS total:
• ONE winner will get 1 Supernova Firefly, 1 box of Peppermint Stick GU, and 1 pair of Injinjis.
• TWO people will each receive 2 Supernova Fireflies, 2 boxes of Peppermint Stick GU, 2 pairs of Injinjis, and 1 Gel-Bot.
HERE’S HOW TO WIN A SUPERNOVA, SOME GU, and a PAIR OF INJINJIS:
Simply LIKE "Steve in a Speedo" on Facebook. Boom. That's it. You might win some sweet goodies. I'll pick a random "liker" to win.
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER TO WIN EVERYTHING ELSE:
(Two winners will be selected to EACH receive 2 Supernova Fireflies, 2 boxes of Peppermint Stick GU, 2 pairs of Injinjis, and 1 Gel-Bot.)
You can enter by simply commenting on this post, but you can earn MORE entries to better your chances (much like the other giveaways I've done in the past). If you just want to comment to enter, you can skip all of the "optional" steps and go right down to Step 4.
• Step 1 (optional): to earn +1 extra entry: follow these great companies on Twitter (here are their links: Road ID, Injinji, and Gu). Then send out this tweet to show your love to these great companies:
I just entered the @Injinji, @GUEnergyLabs, and @RoadID giveaway on @SteveinaSpeedo’s blog - http://iwannagetphysical.blogspot.com/
• Step 2 (optional): to earn +1 extra entry: "like" these 3 companies and "Steve in a Speedo" on Facebook: Injinji, GU, Road ID, and Steve in a Speedo.
• Step 3 (optional): to earn +1 extra entry: "follow" or "join" my blog on Blogger. (This is a bonus step for those of you with Blogger / Google accounts.)
• Step 4: comment on this post and tell me how many entries you earned! (You get one entry for just commenting!) Make sure to note if you tweeted or liked these companies or followed my blog so I'll know to add your name to the hat 2 or 3 or 4 times. You do NOT need to be a blogger, but make sure to leave some specific info so you’ll know if you won. (So you could say something like this: “Hey Steve, this John Smith from Topeka. I sent out the tweet, I liked those guys on FB, but I didn't follow your blog, so put my name in the hat 3 times! Thanks!”)
So, check back next week Monday or Tuesday (Dec 3-4) to see if you've won! ESPECIALLY if you’re not a blogger, because I have no way of contacting you! The contest is open NOW through 5 pm (central time) on Saturday. At 5 pm, I'll print out all the entries, give extra numbers to those who earned extra entries, and then draw numbers out a hat for the winner!
- Contest only open to residents of the US and Canada.
- You may comment now (on THIS post) through 5 pm Central time on Saturday, Dec 1st.
- The winner will be chosen at random by a random number generator or by drawing numbers out of a hat. If you’ve earned multiple entries, you will get multiple numbers, thus bettering your chances at winning.
- Check back next week (Mon the 3rd or Tues the 4th) to see if you won! (Especially if you don’t have a blogger account because I have no way of contacting you.)
- If the winner does not contact me within 2 days after being announced, I'll be forced to draw a new winner. So check back and KEEP checking back in case the winner is lame!
One final big THANKS to the people at Outside PR, Road ID, GU, Injinji, and Hydrapak for being so generous and for helping to put together this "Stocking Stuffer Giveaway!" Thanks guys!
The sweet, sweet goodies for 3 different winners!